Monday 6 February 2012

S.T: Quick and Easy Multi-strand pearl bracelet

Hello all,

Its been awhile since I last posted and E.L has been the one doing all the wonderful work, from revamping the look of this site to posting numerous fun posts (despite how crazy busy she is at work!).


So sometime last year, I was in a panic for an accessory to go with a mesh, high neck black evening dress and came up with this really cute multi-strand pearl bracelet.

 Isn't it pretty? And you don't really need much, it took me less than 5 minutes to put it together! 


Step 1. Gather two necklaces of the same length and one long brooch. For this, I used a dusky pink pearl necklace and a creamy white pearl necklace. I bought these from the $2 Japanese shop on a whim! The brooch I selected is a long one, a vintage 80s cat brooch that I bought from a pet shop!



Step 2. Twist both necklaces to make a figure of eight.


Step 3. Bring one end of the figure of eight and stack it on top of the other end, making a coil. Do the same for the other necklace.


Step 4. Stack both coils on top of the other.


Step 5. Unfasten your brooch and place both coils under it.


Step 6. Fasten the brooch to secure everything.


Step 7. Slip your hand through and you are set to purr-fection. 


I hope you found this helpful. I really love this bracelet and have not unfastened it at all. If you find it hard to slip your hand in, try assembling it on your wrist already and get some help fastening your brooch to secure everything.  Try experimenting with different necklaces, strings of beads and brooches. 

Have fun!

O.X.o.X
S.T









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! That is so easy but so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete